The ISKINY-PSAA EXPO will be held at Camelback Resort in Tannersville, Pennsylvania in the beautiful Pocono Mountains. In order to exhibit at the ISKINY-PSAA EXPO you need to be a member in good standing and registered for the EXPO. There will be at least 6 hours of open trade show time.
Your registration fee includes admission to the trade show and your booth space with electric and WiFi Internet.
It also includes:
- Hors d’oueves Monday night with beer and wine.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Tuesday as well as entertainment,
- Breakfast on Wednesday, beer and wine.
- All refreshments during breaks.
Also please plan on attending as many of the 20+ seminars presented.
Their will be a 9-hole shotgun start Golf Tournament at Shawnee Mountain. The golf fee is $30 inclusive and you will pay that onsite.
At Camelback Resort they have a number of Mountain activities including the Ropes Course, Zip Line and Mountain Coaster. Attendees will be able to take advantage of these features of Camelback on Monday afternoon from 12pm-4pm.
Exhibitor Booth – Fully draped, 8×7 foot booths (foyer Gold/Platinum Booths are 8×6) – electrified – table and two chairs: $625 for two attendees, each additional attendee after two are $245 each.
Membership – You do have to be a member of Ski Areas of New York, Inc. and that is $285 and you can join and pay that fee along with your registration on the registration form.
Boothmap is here for you to review and choose which booth you would like. Sponsor booths are denoted by a green star and red star booths are for Gold/Platinum Sponsor – please consider sponsoring the event, details below.
Please note that booth breakdown for booths 14-19, 27-33, 42-48, 55-61 needs to be done after 7:30pm on Tuesday night. Space must be cleared for a half-day customer service seminar being given by noted speaker Michael Brandwein on Wednesday the 20th. If you have booth in another area you can begin booth breakdown as well.
Briefcase Exhibitor – $315 per attendee.
Membership – You do have to be a member of Ski Areas of New York, Inc. and that is $275 and you can join and pay that fee along with your registration on the registration form.
Heavy Equipment – Please let us know via email what equipment you plan to bring for exhibiting so we may plan accordingly.
Internet – Free wireless internet access is available.
Our decorator is Spectrum and they can provide additional items for your booth beyond the table and chairs. You can order additional items for your booth from them directly. Download the form below and send to Spectrum.
2017 I SKI NY – PSAA EXPO Exhibitor Services Request Coming Soon
Cancellation Policy – Any company cancelling prior to August 20th will receive a refund less a $200 cancellation fee. Any cancellations after August 20th will not receive a refund. If an attendee cancels after August 20th or does not come to the event after registering there will be no refund.
Here is the information for shipping to the Camelback Resort.
Ship Larger items to:
193 Resort Drive
Tannersville, PA 18372
Hold for SANY
Please place your company name and booth number on the package.
Setup / Teardown:
Setup will be Sunday 9/17 between 1pm-5pm and Monday 9/19 between 9am – 4pm and teardown will be Tuesday evening after the cocktail party and Wednesday morning.
The ISKINY/PSAA EXPO will feature a number of fun social events on Monday and Tuesday including:
- Golf Tournament at the Shawnee Mountain for $30 per person inclusive
- On mountain activities including Camelback adventures – zip line/ mountain coaster/alpine slide/ropes course
- Trade show cocktail parties on Monday and Tuesday
- Tuesday night theme dinner
Ski Areas of New York would like your trade show experience to be rewarding for you and your company. I SKI NY schedules several hours of quality “shopping” time in the Expo hall during which no seminars or other activities are scheduled. Many social events are also planned during the show to increase your networking time. Here are some suggestions on how to increase your exposure:
- Sponsor an event. Sponsorship of a social event increases your exposure at the show through signage at the event and a listing in the EXPO Guide
- You do not need to remain tied to your booth during trade show hours. Increase your networking opportunities by mingling with the crowd in the hall, especially at the lounge or concession areas.
- Attend the educational seminars. These seminars are the highlight of the I SKI NY Expo. Meet the people interested in your products or services by attending or participating in seminars which focus on topics related to your business.
- Attend the social activities. These events are a great way to network with decision makers at the ski areas in an informal atmosphere.
- Attend the entire three day event. Missing even one hour of the show may result in missing a chance to present your product or service to a key ski area decision maker.